Summer has almost come and gone, and you know what that means – the time of sipping cocktails outside is almost to an end. The most summery drink of all is arguable the classic lemonade. While autumn quickly approaches, why not sip this summer drink in style with these boozy lemonade recipes? There’s something for every vina here – enjoy!
FOR THE WINOS
Love to sip on a crisp moscato? Me too, especially when it’s pink. This recipe by Julie Evink never disappoints.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles Gallo Moscato (I sometimes use Barefoot instead, both are good!)
- 3 c. lemon-lime soda
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 c. raspberries
- Mix all liquid together in a large pitcher.
- Add raspberries.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
FOR THE VODKA VINAS
Nothing beats the combination of blueberries and lemons. Sip on and enjoy this boozy treat from the Tipsy Bartender during your spring shindig!
- 1 oz. (30ml) Blueberry Vodka
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Lemon Vodka
- 4 1/2 oz. (135ml) Lemonade
- Splash Blueberry Syrup
- Combine (shake if you’d like) liquids.
- Pour in a glass over ice and top with blueberries.
SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE DRESSY
Dig champagne? How about margaritas? Both are great on a warm day, so why not combine them with some pink lemonade for the ultimate refreshment? Here’s how to make it great, according to Marla Merideth.
- 1 ounce silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (Cointreau or Triple Sec)
- 3 ounces pink lemonade
- brut champagne
- lemon wedge
- coarse salt (we love Pink Himalayan)
- Rub the lemon wedge round the rim of an old-fashioned glass. Roll the rim of the glass in salt.
- In a cocktail shaker add some ice, the tequila, orange liqueur and lemonade.
- Shake well and pour into an ice filled glass. Top with champagne.
The best thing about each of these recipes? You make them into slushies for the extra warm spring days by adding one step – simply toss ingredients in a blender with ice! Share with us your favorite spiked lemonade recipes in the comments!
(Featured image via @shopstyle)